F..K Your Bills
More bills & debt than you can pay?
“F..k your bills” No need to pay.
So of course I had to go check that out.
ScrewYourBills.com is owned by:
Information Agent, Inc.
PO Box 4675
Chico, CA 95927-4675
The BBB reports they are also known by the following names, Back 9 Directory, Bicycle Directory, Cyberdata, IBUX, Infobux, Inc., Power Sports Directory, Information Agent, Inc. – Source
According to public records, “Information Agent, Inc. has a location in Chico, CA. Active officers include Richard J Scott. Information Agent, Inc. filed as a Articles of Incorporation on Monday, January 10, 2000 in the state of California.”
The website for Information Agent, Inc is at InformationAgent.com. Here is how they describe what they do, “Information Agent, Inc. offers custom lead generation for businesses of all sizes. Our information is verified by a live representative for quality which results in a much stronger lead for the buyer.” – Source
So I think it would be safe to classify them as a company that specializes in lead generation.
The google advertisement above led to this single page.
The bottom of the page it says it is copyright by Information Agent, Inc. – Source
There is no way to contact the company except to give up your name and email address. My guess is your information will be sold and passed on to people you don’t know. After all, isn’t that what lead generators do?
Here is the video embded on the page. – Source
Some of the statements from the video include:
- “I’m here to tell you you don’t have to pay your bills. All of your bills are optional. All of them. Not some of them. I want to show you how you can legally say Fuck Your Bills.”
- “Did you know that most of the debt collectors when they call you, with a couple simple steps, not only can you stop them from calling you, but you can probably make the debt go away as well.”
- “I will send you tips on how to immediately stop paying bills and immediately stop suffering from paying money you simply don’t have.”
- “I’m going to send you tips, quote some laws in your state, send you information you need right now to decide is this bullshit or can this man truly help me follow through with saying, Fuck My Bills.” [I'm voting bullshit.]
- “You you’ve said it many times you’ve looked at a stack of bills you can’t pay and you’ve said, “Jesus Christ, fuck these bills.”
- “I’m here to help you fuck your bills.”
- “Debt settlement proposal, Freedom Debt Relief, you know what, fuck ‘em.”
The Pitch to Get Your Information
I’d characterize the sales pitch to get your information as one of painting the consumer as the victim of the banks.
Richard makes the following statements in the video consumers see once they give up their information.
- “Has the president of Bank of America been to your house for Thanksgiving?”
- “That money comes from poor victims like you.”
- “Make a payment on your next vacation. It’s time you take a vacation.”
- “You don’t have to pay your bills.”
- “Most of the time you don’t have to pay bankruptcy.”
- “In fact I can make most of you debt free in 24 hours.”
- “In fact I can make make most of you debt free in a second.”
- “How do I pay these bills. You don’t. Fuck ‘em.”
- “You got credit card bills? Fuck ‘em.
- “You got tax bills you can’t pay right now? Fuck ‘em.” – Source, Source
When you give up your information what you wind up getting is nothing actionable.
Attached to this email is your prelaunch “FuckYourBills.com” Starter Kit.
The kit includes:
Then there is an additional document included. The document properties say it was created by FSWA Designs (Looks like Frank Bedene out of Chico, CA. fswadesigns.com – source) Frank says he is the VP of InfoBux, another name for Information Agent, Inc., according to the BBB. – Source
But I did get a laugh out of the other documents that say they were created by Satan. No kidding!
So Frank Bedene looks like the creator of some of the documents involved but also the person offering up the testimonial in a different version of the FuckYourBills.com website.
What the Fuck?
I’ve now been so buried in FuckYourBills to write this article that I had to say that.
But by now hopefully I’ve shown you this is not some magical program as Richard says, it’s just a clever lead generation effort to fool consumers into giving up information that will most likely lead to a pitch to sell the consumer unknown debt relief services.
FuckYourBills.com - Author = Satan. I'm Not Kidding. by Steve Rhode
I can always use your help. If you have a tip or information you want to share, you can get it to me confidentially if you click here.