Latest Posts
Home > Scam Reporter > Allen & Violet Large > Violet Large – Consumer Complaint – December 17, 2012

Violet Large – Consumer Complaint – December 17, 2012

Consumer Statement:

yesterday i got the 1st email from them. today another. i researched a little about violet winning the lotto, just to see if it was true and it was, to my surprise! they said i was picked to recieve a charity donation of the money and that i was to keep 30% for myself and donate the other 70% to charitys for the homeless and orphaned children and widows! they asked for a copy of my i.d, my address and my phone number. i wanted to give that information but wasn’t able to click on the email header given. [see i’m kinda new to the computer and all this new technology stuff.

Consumer Action Taken:

this is the only attempt i have made since getting the email. can you contact me by telephone @? like i said before, i am new to the computer and would rather speak in the “old fashioned way” so to speak. thank you. i am sorry but i DO NOT know how to upload files etc. etc. although i HAVE SAVED the email to my computer. if you need more info please do not hesitate to call me! i HATE scam artists!

Date This Problem Happened: December 14, 2012

State You Live in: Montana

Race/Ethnicity: Alaska Native

Age Range: 21-35

Total Amount of Fee Paid:

Company Name: Violet Large

Company Address:

Company Telephone Number:

Website of Company:


If you feel you’ve been financially hurt by a debt relief company and deserve a refund, read these step-by-step instructions on how to proceed to attempt to get your money back.

If you do get your money back, come back and leave a comment about it. I’d love to praise companies that step-up and do the right thing for people.

Scam reports are submitted by consumers like you. If you would like to file a scam report, please click here.

If you are the company named in this report and you want to respond, please read How to Handle a Consumer Complaint Like a Pro And Come Out Smelling Like a Rose

Violet Large - Consumer Complaint - December 17, 2012 by

Share This and Spread the Word

About Consumer

Consumer
This is information that was submitted by a third party and not generated by GetOutOfDebt.org or Steve Rhode.

Get My FREE Get Out of Debt Guy Newsletter

It is the smart thing to do.

I promise to keep your email safe and secure.

Close

I want to keep you posted each weekday with just one email about the latest get out of debt news, scam alerts and information to beat back debt.

You can unsubscribe at any time with just one click.

After you subscribe, check your email to confirm your subscription. If the confirmation email does not appear in your inbox in a few minutes, check your spam folder for it. Sometimes it likes to annoyingly hide there.


  • It will keep you posted on the latest scams.
  • You will be alerted to the latest articles.
  • You will wind up smarter than everyone else dealing with debt.