I wasn’t getting a lot of hours at work, and I decided to take out a car title loan, but now I’ve lost my job, and they want me to pay $200 worth of only interest before they will allow me to refinance the loan.
What can I do so they will work with me, because I don’t have $200, and I don’t currently have a job.
This is your chance to be a hero and help out this person by providing your feedback and answer to the question in the comments section below.
More Articles About Title Loans
- Soldiers Wounded by Debt, Not Bullets
- The Ultimate Debt Consolidation Loan Guide: Getting Approved, Acting Smart, and Being Wise
- Will the Title Loan Company Take My Car if My Payment is Late? – Natalie
- Can’t Afford Title Loan Payment. They Won’t Work With Me. – Yasmina
- What Can the Auto Title Lender Tell My Mom? – Cindy
- Title Loan Lender Fast Auto Loans Sued in WV
- I Took Out a Cart Title Loan With Lone Star Loans I Can’t Afford to Pay Anymore. – Nancy
- Wells Fargo Bank Offering Title Loans. I Think the Ad is Misleading.