Student Debt Relief
Our Impression of What the Company Offers to Consumers
Advance fee student loan assistance programs.
151 NE 5th Ave #401
Delray Beach, FL, 33483
Comes back as an apartment. – Source
Additional Contact Information
“We offer individuals, seeking to consolidate or lower their monthly student loan payments, the knowledge needed to choose a practical and affordable solution.” – Source
There is no company registered to do business in Florida under the name Student Debt Relief. The name Student Debt Relief is registered as a fictitious name to Tory Larkins, 1755 17th Street South, St. Petersburg, FL 33712.
However the domain name is registered by Debt Relief Pros, Inc. in Florida.
The company officers are Demetrios Sourmaidis, Spiros Mitsis, Christopher Wordell. The company was registered on March 18, 2013. – Source
Student loan services.
Using Department of the Treasury logo on their website.
studentdebtrelief.us is registered to:
DEBT RELIEF PROS, INC.
151 NE 5TH AVE
DELRAY BEACH, Florida 33483
Our Opinion After Review
We previously wrote a guide on what companies should offer in a fair and consumer friendly student loan service program. Please read How to Run a Clean Student Loan Assistance Program. In addition we provide the following guides to check out debt relief companies:
- The Ultimate Consumer Guide to Checking Out a Debt Relief Company Before You Sign On the Line
- How to Check Out a Business or Company to Avoid Getting Scammed or Ripped Off
- Program Fees Clearly Stated on Site: No
- Client Agreement Clearly Available on Site: No
- States Consumers Can Contact Department of Education Directly to Consolidate and Reduce Payments for Free: No
- Provides clear link to Department of Education Loan Options: No
- Provides Historical Performance Statistics: No
- Clearly Identifies Management/Officers on Site: No
- Company is Clearly Registered to Business: No
It is our opinion the program reviewed here DOES NOT MEET OUR RECOMMENDED STANDARDS.
Scam, Complaint, Review or Praise
If you’ve had experience with this company, good or bad, you would like to share, please post your comments in the comments section below.
If you have a client agreement or paperwork you can share which this company gave you, you can do so here.
If this is your company, please read the site review policy and feel free to post information in the comments you would like to share about your company.
If you feel something reported in this review is incorrect, please report it here so we can fix the error.
For Those Looking for Student Loan Resources
Before you pay any company for assistance with your student loans, be sure to check out our free student loan assistance links and guides below.
Student Loan Resources
You can use the following student loan resources to help reorganize, discharge or forgive your student loan payments.
The Overall Guide to Dealing With Student Loan Debt
Get Help For Your Student Loan Problem
Discharge Your Student Loans in Bankruptcy
- How to Really Discharge Your Student Loans in Bankruptcy. Many Can. But Never Try.
- A Look at Sallie Mae and Other Student Loans Discharged in Bankruptcy in 2012
- Federal Student Loans Discharged in Bankruptcy. A Look at the Surprising 2012 Data and Cases.
- These Private Student Loans Can Be Easily Discharged in Bankruptcy
- All Student Loan Bankruptcy Discharge Articles
Getting Sued Over a Student Loan
Student Loan Forgiveness and Discharge Information
- The Ultimate Guide to Dealing With Student Loans You Can’t Afford
- Obama Student Loan Forgivess Program
- Military Student Loan Forgiveness and Discharge Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness or Discharge Can Create a Huge Tax Bill. Watch Out!
- Student Loan Public Service Loan Forgiveness – New Forms and Documentation Released
- Government Student Loan Disability Discharge
Watch Out for Student Loan Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Assistance Rescue Scams On the Rise – Buyer Beware
- Student Loan Assistance Report Out. Shows Danger of Such Programs.
Student Loan Consolidation Information
- Student Loan Consolidation Payment and Interest Rate Calculator
- Student Loan Consolidation Opportunities and the Best Way to Lower Your Student Loan Payments
- Federal Direct Consolidation Loan Online Calculator
Specific Federal Student Loan Repayment Program Information
- Standard Repayment Plan
- Graduated Repayment Plan
- Extended Repayment Plan
- Income Based Repayment Plan
- Pay As You Earn Repayment Plan
- Income Contingent Repayment Plan
- Income Sensitive Repayment Plan
Maybe College Isn’t the AnswerStudent Debt Relief studentdebtrelief.us - Review. Are They a Scam? by Steve Rhode