Monthly Archives: November, 2009
- I’m a Disabled Veteran And Being Chased by My Creditors. – Disabled
“Dear Steve, I’m a disabled vet living off my va disability comp and social sec disability. I am in a serious bind i became disabled in 2005 and i lost everyting i have been faced with collection agencies calling me to pay off the debt for my car that i had to turn in they [...]
- http://twitpic.com/rljx6 In case you are looking for papyrus it’s on c11.
getoutofdebtguy: In case you are looking for papyrus it’s on c11.
- We Are Flat Broke And Need to Drain Our 401(k). – Susan
“Dear Steve, Currently collecting unemployment after being laid off from my job back in Feb 2009. It is exactly enough to pay my rent. My husband’s income is mostly from tips and some side jobs he does. We have very poor credit and our utilities are behind and have no savings. We have 2 children, [...]
- Chris Has Bad Credit. I Show Him How to Easily Get Good Credit.
“Dear Steve, I’m 35, new dad, have a terrible credit score(in the 400s), want to improve my score for a better quality of life, and most of my debts are 8 years and older. I want to find specific information on how to remove old debts from my credit report. (ex. To whom do I [...]
- My Brother is Being Sued by American Express. What Can He Do About It? – Ryan
“Dear Steve, My brother is being sued by American Express. He had a card with them and had about 2 to 3 K of dept on the card. Then he lost his job and got a divorce. He has note been able to make payments or pay it off. As he has no income. What [...]
- A Sign I Passed That Best Sums Up The Economy
So I was on the final leg of my last motorcycle trip. This time heading back at the end of a 1,800 miles on the road. I’m tired, not feeling well and it is early in the morning but I see the sign below and I just had to turn back around to get a [...]
- What Do I Do to Consolidate Bills? Mary
“Dear Steve, Need help with consolidating bills. What do I have to do in order to start this process? Mary” I asked my friend Mike Killian to answer your question for you. I wanted to make sure you got an answer as quickly as possible as I’m a bit backed up at the moment. I’ll [...]
- http://twitpic.com/rebsj Just saying – we CAN do it.
getoutofdebtguy: Just saying – we CAN do it.
- http://twitpic.com/rd1qs Here is something you don’t see waiting at light behind you often – horse.
getoutofdebtguy: Here is something you don’t see waiting at light behind you often – horse.
- http://twitpic.com/rc0of Introducing the Georgia Pacific Rollmastr 3000. What a name for a toilet paper holder.
getoutofdebtguy: Introducing the Georgia Pacific Rollmastr 3000. What a name for a toilet paper holder.
- http://twitpic.com/rb0sd I woke this morning to find this person parked next to our bike. WTF! I guess they didn’t think I needed a whole space.
getoutofdebtguy: I woke this morning to find this person parked next to our bike. WTF! I guess they didn’t think I needed a whole space.
- http://twitpic.com/r69yy One of the most unusual ways to buy health insurance I’ve ever seen.
getoutofdebtguy: One of the most unusual ways to buy health insurance I’ve ever seen.
- http://twitpic.com/r691p Something just feels so wrong with a black Friday puppy sale.
getoutofdebtguy: Something just feels so wrong with a black Friday puppy sale.
- http://twitpic.com/r1z3m Happy Thanksgiving. Pic of me checking the site from Florida. Steve
getoutofdebtguy: Happy Thanksgiving. Pic of me checking the site from Florida. Steve
- We Own Two Homes. Should We Try to Get a Loan Modification Instead of Refinancing? – Esty
“Dear Steve, We own two homes. One is our permanent primary residence in TN. The other is our smaller previous residence in (here it comes…) Florida. Yes, Florida. Yay. We bought in 2005 with a 5/1 ARM. We have until May 2010 to refinance that first 5 year ARM. We have had tenants there this [...]