Tag Archives: terms and conditions
- Is Bank of America Treating Me Right? Is It Legal? – Judy
Judy “Dear Steve, Can you tell me if you know or who does the following questions about Bank of America credit card: 1. Is it legal for a credit analyst to transfer a $400 3.99% balance to a 19.99% balance? 2. Is it legal for the Bank to not apply from a payment…the finance charges [...]
- Why Do TASC Member Debt Settlement Companies Appear to Fail Their Own TASC Audit?
I don’t know how in the world I landed on this press release from The Association of Settlement Companies (TASC, but I did and I wasn’t looking for it. The press release contained a very interesting statement. – Source The audit process is investigating and confirming member compliance with organization bylaws which dictate business practices [...]
- I’m a Student in the UK, My Phone Bill is Almost £300 This Month and I Plan Not to Pay It – Ali
Ali “Dear Steve, Hi there, i am an international student in the UK. when i got here i bought a phone contract for 35 pounds a month. i also made alot of international calls being unaware of the high international calling rates my phone bill this month is almost 300 pounds.. I have cancelled my [...]
- Credit Card Review – Citi Platinum Select MasterCard Mailing
Today I’m going to review the Citibank Platinum Select Mailing that is going out. The front of the envelope looks like the image below. Front of Mailer Back of Mailer I have to give Citibank props for doing a good job on making the envelope direct and accurate. Much better than other offers I’ve seen. [...]
- Review of the Credit Offer “101 Reasons to get a Discover More Card!”
In my attempt to help point out what to look for in credit offers and marketing material I wanted to review the recent offer from Discover. Sometimes the scans can be hard to read so this time I’m simply retyping the offer sent to millions and will comment about specifics of the message and terms. [...]
- Bank of America Offers “Clean Sweep” Debt Consolidation Loan Up to $50,000. Let’s Look at The Facts And See Who Is Really Cleaning Up.
In this time of great economic worry and stress, Bank of America is sending out an offer they call their Clean Sweep® – Bank of America® Debt Consolidation Plan. I thought it would be beneficial to take a close look at this offer and use it to help educate readers about what to look for [...]