I have 3 cash advances that are bringing my company down.
Daily payments of over $1000
Are you aware of any bad reviews/info on Corporate Debt Rescue or Protection Legal Group?
I would recommend that anyone considering using such a company should read the following free guides.
- The Ultimate Consumer Guide to Checking Out a Debt Relief Company Before You Sign On the Line
- 10 Must Do Steps to Find the Best Credit Counseling or Debt Settlement Company for You
- How to Check Out a Business or Company to Avoid Getting Scammed or Ripped Off
A quick look at Corporate Debt Rescue out of Wyoming shows the company was registered in May of 2016. It’s not clear how much experience the company has in that short period of time.
As I’ve previously reported, Protection Legal Group was sued late in 2016 by Forward Financing in a suit that could set a difficult prescedent in the corporate restructuring business.
There is no easy answer here. Only you can do the research required to reach the best decision for you with the information you discover. If you are or are not comfortable with a company is not something anyone else can dictate for you.
Have you talked to a local bankruptcy attorney about restructuring your business debt or are you just leaping at solutions right now and hoping one of the companies will sell you what you think you need?
Post your feedback below in the comments on why you think each company is right for you.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
- Navient Enters Massive Student Loan Forgiveness Settlement. Details Clear-ish. - January 13, 2022
- Payoff by Happy Money Mailer Review – Pros and Cons - January 12, 2022
- A Deep Dive Into the Xact Loan Mailer. Scam or Blessing? - January 11, 2022