I had about $20,000 in private student loans. I did not work for 7 years as I was a stay at home mom. My ex told me he was paying the loans. 5 years later and separated, I realized he has not been paying them for years. I am now almost $50,000 in debt.
I have paid $250/month for almost 3 years and I am obviously not getting anywhere. The collection company wants to review my financial status every year. I am getting more and more in debt.
Can you please post the answers to the following questions for me in the comments section below.
1. Who are the loans with?
2. Are the loans in your name?
3. Is your ex-husband a cosigner?
4. Have you read Top 10 Reasons You Should Stop Paying Your Unaffordable Private Student Loan?
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
- Is Coast Processing or Litigation Practice Group a Scam? - September 22, 2021
- Veterans United Overcharged the VA and I Want My Eligibility Back - September 22, 2021
- American Express Cancelled My Account and it is Not Fair - September 22, 2021