Please share your experience with this debt relief company and provide your review and feedback, in the comments section below.
The goal of this page is to allow people to share information that may be important to help others to make a more informed decision regarding their experience with this debt relief company. Here are some potential questions you might be able to provide feedback about.
- How did you feel about the customer service experience you received?
- Was the company easy to communicate with before or after you became a client?
- Did the company respond to your communications promptly?
- What were the fees charged for the services you received?
- Did the company give you the terms and conditions for the program you were interested in before you gave them any personal information?
- Was the program successful for you and accomplish the goals you had when you entered the program?
- Did you have a really good experience you can share?
- Did you have a bad experience you want to share?
- Is there any other information you’d like people to know that might be considering the services of this company?
It is important to understand when reading comments below that they are the opinions of the individual posters and may not be representative of the overall impression of all consumers that may have or have not used the debt relief services of this company. But everyone does deserve to have an opportunity to express their opinion, even the debt relief company itself, be it good, bad, or indifferent.
5 thoughts on “Greenwise Debt Relief – Scam, Complaint, Review, Or Praise?”
I’ve been trying to stop greenscum spam emails for years with no help. They even get through all of the filters I set. True pieces of trash, I hope they go bankrupt.
The same with me. I called a tel# 800-674-9498 and the guy who answers the phone starting laughing at me when I asked him to stop sending me emails and that I have no debts at all.
How does a person get off your mailing list? I get e-mails from Greenwise at least 5-6 times a week, from different e-mail addresses but always from Greenwise. I keepst use bouncing & blocking but you just use a new e-mail address. I don’t even have any debt – no credit card debt, no mortgage, no car payments, etc. Please just stop!!!
Did you call Greenwise?
Please please I’m a 70 yrs that was contacted you greenwise to help with my debt they seem very nice and helpful but I have read no reviews that are good. Is this a good financial solutions and their not in the top 5