5 Money and Credit Lessons From People Who Went Bankrupt
Erica Sandberg (@EricaJSandberg), San Francisco’s worst hockey player, just posted an article about lessons learned from or about bankruptcy.
Erica discovered there were good lessons to be learned from bankruptcy.
5 Money, Credit Lessons Learned From Bankruptcy
- Save money, no matter what.
- Reduce and monitor spending.
- Treat credit cards like cash.
- Consider bankruptcy a business decision.
- Know you can fall and get back up again.
You can read the full article over here.