Date Received: 2018-09-01T00:00:00
Product: Other debt
Issue: Communication tactics
Consumer Consent Provided to Share Complaint: Consent provided
Consumer Complaint: -They have called multiple times a day since XXXX.
– They never sent me an initial letter.
– They never had permission to call me as I revoked permission to call me with XXXX XXXX before I ever owed them money. ( which I dont owe them money ). And I revoked the arbitration clause as well ( which is unrelated to this ) -I had told XXXX XXXX my mailing address which was not the address on my license so they should have had it.
– They call before XXXX frequently.
– They won’t tell me when they initially supposedly mailed the first letter.
– I was dealing with alot of XXXX, baby being sick, being XXXX, XXXX XXXX, having my XXXX and baby taken out and these people were still calling.
– I even went on a vacation and they were still calling.
-Before I even asked them why they were calling me in XXXX I noticed there number was calling me. I had someone look up the number and give me their name and address. I mailed a letter to them asking to not call me anymore in XX/XX/2018. Nothing stopped.
– I finally started calling them back and researching their website and sent a few emails.
– There phone calls have really annoyed me and my family.
– They hace disturbed me and my family waking us up out of our sleep.
– I am tired of them.
-They have called so much. To much.
Company: Allied Interstate LLC
State/Zip: NV 890XX
Company Response to Complaint: Closed with explanation
Was Company Response Timely: Yes
Did Consumer Dispute Company Response: N/A
Complaint ID: 3008659
The above data is from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Keep in mind that every company will get a complaint from time-to-time, even the great ones. But there are a few key data points that will give you an idea about how well the company values their customers and handles consumer issues.
Look at the item Company Response to Complaint: and Did Consumer Dispute Company Response: to get a better idea of how this was resolved. And the field Consumer Complaint: can give you some context of the issue.
In particular what you are looking for was that the company response was timely and that the consumer did not dispute it. The posting of complaints has proven to be a valuable resource for both companies and consumers.