Date Received: 2018-09-01
Product: I do not know
Issue: Took or threatened to take negative or legal action
Consumer Consent Provided to Share Complaint: Consent provided
Consumer Complaint: To whom it may concern, First of all, I would like to thank you in advance for processing my complaint. However, I am infuriated with XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX/ Hunter Warfield behavior and asked you with all sincerity as an American citizen, that something be done about XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX/ Hunter Warfield unethical , immoral and disgusting behavior to stop them from abusing consumers rights like myself with no repercussion. However, it has been approximately ( 1 ) week ago since I filed a complaint with CFPB against XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX/ Hunter Warfield for FCRA and CFPB violation. Now this, I found out that Hunter Warfield is behind the lawsuit against me from XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX. I can not believe it ; one can only imagine how many other consumers whom rights are being infringe upon by XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX/ Hunter Warfield and it appears that XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX/ Hunter Warfield does not have any remorse. I know people feel as though their consumer rights are not being protected by the law, because I do. XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX/ Hunter Warfield has been compelled to adhere to the rules and regulation in both the Federal Credit Reporting Act ( FCRA ) and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act ( FDCPA ) to ensure fairness, accuracy and provide protection for consumers rights. So, with that being said, what makes XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX/ Hunter Warfield so powerful that their company supersedes Federal Law? How and why is XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX/ Hunter Warfield able to continuously blow off consumers, by responding to their legitimate complaints with their bogus and frivolous responses that do not have any merit, untrue and hearsay? The fact of the matter is that XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX/ Hunter Warfield has violated my consumer rights according to both the Federal Credit Reporting Act ( FCRA ) and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act ( FDCPA ). More so, this is an urgent matter and I respectfully request that your office respond promptly. Due to the fact, Hunter Warfield has DISGUISE themselves as XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX and filed a wrongful and UNETHICAL lawsuit after I requested monetary damages for multiple violations on or about XX/XX/XXXX. I believe their actions are unlawful, shameful, vile and without merit. With that being said, it is distasteful for them to throw a curb ball of this magnitude, especially when they continuously REFUSE to Validate the Debt which would prove that they have proper ownership of the debt. Therefore, I believe the possible violations are as follow ( s ) but not limited to : 1. The Fair Credit Reporting Act ( FCRA ) 15 U.S.C. 1681b ( c ) : Transactions Not initiated by Consumer.
2. 607. Compliance procedures : ( b ) Accuracy of report ( 15 U.S. Code 1681e ) 3. 616. Civil liability for willful noncompliance ( 15 U.S.C. 1681n ) 4. 616. Civil liability for negligent noncompliance ( 15 U.S.C. 1681o ) 5. Continued to attempt to collect a disputed debt is a FDCPA violation according to FDCPA-Validation of Debts 15 U.S.C. 1692g ( b ) 6. 15 U.S.C. 1692e – False or misleading representations 7. 15 U.S.C. 1692f – Unfair practices 8. FDCPA-Validation of Debts 15 U.S.C. 1692g 9. Extortion 10. FRAUD by knowingly attempting to execute, any trickery scheme with the intent to defraud a consumer/ debtor.
11. 15 U.S. Code 1681i ( B ) ( i ) ( ii ) and ( iii ) Requirements relating to reinsertion of previously deleted material 12. FCDPA-Communicating false credit information-807 ( 8 ) 13. FCDPA-Falsely obtaining information about me-807 ( 10 ) 14. FCDPA-Creditor Misrepresentation of Identity-807 ( 14 ) 15. The debt collector shall cease all collection once the item has been disputed according to FDCPA-Validation of Debts 15 U.S.C. 1692g ( b ) 16. FDCPA-Implying my account ( s ) have been turned over to purchasers/ XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX/ Hunter Warfield 17 . XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX/ Hunter Warfield fail to provide proof of the legal AUTHENTIC/ORIGINAL contract or other instrument bearing my signature that proves I agreed to pay them for the alleged debt. Due to the fact, I NEVER sign a contract agreeing to pay XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX/ Hunter Warfield .
18. XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX/ Hunter Warfield fail to provide proof of the Chain of Title to prove that they purchased this debt or that it was legally assign to them and or if they have the right to collect money for this debt that is required by FDCPA XXXX Refer to case ( s ) ( XXXX v XXXX XXXX XXXX v XXXX XXXX XXXX ).
19. XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX/ Hunter Warfield NEVER properly served the defendant ( s ) with any notice that a lawsuit had been filed against them, which is required by law pursuant to the FEDERAL RULES OF CIVIL PROCEDURE RULE 4. SUMMONS ( a ) ( c ) ( 1 ).
20. XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX/ Hunter Warfield violated my DUE PROCESS RIGHTS pursuant to the 5th and 14th ADMENDMENTS that is required by law. Due to fact, XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX/ Hunter Warfield filed a lawsuit against me on or around XX/XX/XXXX, without giving me any prior notice at all. Furthermore, I probably would have never found out about this litigation against me if I would have not received letters from multiple law firms advising me that they would be able to assist me with the lawsuit that was filed by XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX.
Therefore, please review the attached documents in order to help me rectify this matter. Thank you in advance with all sincerity.
Best Regards, XXXX XXXX
Company: Hunter Warfield, Inc.
State/Zip: TX 77433
Company Response to Complaint: Closed with explanation
Was Company Response Timely: Yes
Did Consumer Dispute Company Response: N/A
Complaint ID: 3008657
The above data is from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Keep in mind that every company will get a complaint from time-to-time, even the great ones. But there are a few key data points that will give you an idea about how well the company values their customers and handles consumer issues.
Look at the item Company Response to Complaint: and Did Consumer Dispute Company Response: to get a better idea of how this was resolved. And the field Consumer Complaint: can give you some context of the issue.
In particular what you are looking for was that the company response was timely and that the consumer did not dispute it. The posting of complaints has proven to be a valuable resource for both companies and consumers.