Looking into student loan debt consolidation and possibly lowering my payments.
Have you heard of or have any information on Riverwalk Financial Corporation? Are they reputable? I saw an ad about them offering student loan relief and debt consolidation. I don’t know who to trust.
Questions of trust are always difficult ones. It’s like when someone asks me if a company is a scam. What a trustworthy or scam company means to one person does not mean another person would feel the same.
To help check out a company you might be thinking of doing business with I have posted the following guides.
- The Ultimate Consumer Guide to Checking Out a Debt Relief Company Before You Sign On the Line
- 10 Must Do Steps to Find the Best Credit Counseling or Debt Settlement Company for You
- How to Check Out a Business or Company to Avoid Getting Scammed or Ripped Off
According to the BBB, Riverwalk Financial Corporation is related to a number of other companies: Halo Debt Solutions, Platinum Capital Investments, Riverwalk Holdings, Riverwalk Financial Corporation, Riverwalk Capital, Riverwalk Credit Solutions, Halo Credit Solutions, and DeVille Asset Management.
The BBB says Jay Ledford is the president and Cameron Jezierski is responsible for operations.
The company listing on the BBB also says there is an ongoing legal issue filed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
The Riverwalk Debt Solutions site at riverwalkdebt.com does talk about student loan assistance programs and consolidation.
Please post an update in the comments below and let me know what you decide to do after looking further into the company.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
- Litigation Practice Group Tells Me to Cancel With Worden & Associates - September 17, 2021
- Is First Choice Advocacy Legit? - September 16, 2021
- Parent PLUS Student Loans Pulling Parents Into Trouble - September 15, 2021