Nationally Sanctioned Debt Reduction Initiative Stench Never Gets Better
A reader sent in this Nationally Sanctioned Debt Reduction Initiative mailer that is still in use. It’s a load of crap and you can look at past posts on other similar mailers to get the gist of why I think this is deceptive.
This mailer was sent to me through my I Buy Junk Mail program. If you have junk mail you’d like to sell, click here. To see other mailers, click here.
So here are my bullet point red flags.
- Tries to look like an official document.
- Prompts a false official program called the Nationally Sanctioned Debt Reduction Initiative.
- Doesnot indicate the company behind the mailer and/or making the claims.
- Uses language that could give the unsophisticated consumer the impression this has something to do with the Federal Reserve or government rates.
If you get a mailer like this then please check the company out before signing anything.
I would recommend that anyone considering using such a company should read the following free guides.
- The Ultimate Consumer Guide to Checking Out a Debt Relief Company Before You Sign On the Line
- 10 Must Do Steps to Find the Best Credit Counseling or Debt Settlement Company for You
- How to Check Out a Business or Company to Avoid Getting Scammed or Ripped Off