I was looking at Clear One Advantage and tried clicking on the BBB Accredited Business A+ link featured on the homepage of their website. However, the link doesn’t work. I searched the BBB and found the Clear One Advantage profile, which shows “No Rating.” Here: https://www.bbb.org/us/md/baltimore/profile/debt-relief-services/clearone-advantage-0011-90096368
Any idea why the No Rating? Thank you!
It appears their A+ rating has been restored.
Do You Have a Question You'd Like Help With? Contact Debt Coach Damon Day. Click here to reach Damon.
I have no idea what the issue was. In the past, when a company would show a “No Rating,” it indicated something was being reviewed.
The BBB complaint page might be a good resource to look at. It will give you some impression of the concerns clients have had and how they have addressed them.
If you have concerns about any company you might want to hire to help with your debt, here are some free guides to use as a resource.
- The Ultimate Consumer Guide to Checking Out a Debt Relief Company Before You Sign On the Line
- 10 Must Do Steps to Find the Best Counseling or Settlement Company for You
- How to Check Out a Business or Company to Avoid Getting Scammed or Ripped Off
As the years go by, I’m less certain what a BBB rating actually means. They seem to be inconsistent, and I’ve seen companies in trouble have A+ ratings, and I’ve seen companies with no issues have a low or no issue rating.
The rating is a statement by the BBB, but without further research, I don’t think a good, bad, or no rating can be depended on alone as an indication of quality.
- We Rise From the Dead Yet Again – Podcast - October 2, 2023
- Lexington Law Credit Repair Gets Hammered in Lawsuit Settlement. If You Sell Credit Repair – Wake Up! - August 28, 2023
- People That Got Scammed by Robocall Debt Relief Company Life Management Services of Orange County to Get Money Back - July 7, 2023