I was looking at Clear One Advantage and tried clicking on the BBB Accredited Business A+ link featured on the homepage of their website. However, the link doesn’t work. I searched the BBB and found the Clear One Advantage profile, which shows “No Rating.” Here: https://www.bbb.org/us/md/baltimore/profile/debt-relief-services/clearone-advantage-0011-90096368
Any idea why the No Rating? Thank you!
It appears their A+ rating has been restored.
I have no idea what the issue was. In the past, when a company would show a “No Rating,” it indicated something was being reviewed.
The BBB complaint page might be a good resource to look at. It will give you some impression of the concerns clients have had and how they have addressed them.
If you have concerns about any company you might want to hire to help with your debt, here are some free guides to use as a resource.
- The Ultimate Consumer Guide to Checking Out a Debt Relief Company Before You Sign On the Line
- 10 Must Do Steps to Find the Best Counseling or Settlement Company for You
- How to Check Out a Business or Company to Avoid Getting Scammed or Ripped Off
As the years go by, I’m less certain what a BBB rating actually means. They seem to be inconsistent, and I’ve seen companies in trouble have A+ ratings, and I’ve seen companies with no issues have a low or no issue rating.
The rating is a statement by the BBB, but without further research, I don’t think a good, bad, or no rating can be depended on alone as an indication of quality.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
Do you have a question you'd like to ask me for free? Go ahead and click here.
- I Want My Money Back That I Paid World Law - June 30, 2022
- How Do I Get My Husband Back That Left Me for Another Woman? - June 30, 2022
- Financial Education Services Fighting Back Against FTC Over Credit Repair Allegations - June 30, 2022