I just set up an account with LPG last night, and I’ve changed my mind. Can I just cancel it? My first payment is not due until the 5th of May?
Do You Have a Question You'd Like Help With? Contact Debt Coach Damon Day. Click here to reach Damon.
I assume you are talking about Litigation Practice Group. I would urge you to read the client agreement you signed with them. You might have done that online but should have access to a copy of the agreement. I would bet you will find a cancelation section in there.
Client agreements from most debt relief companies are full of specific technical information that people never read.
Don’t hesitate to ask LPG any questions you might have before you cancel. If you trusted them enough to enter into a contract for services, you should trust them enough to ask questions and be happy with the answers. If the answers are not satisfactory to you, then you can make a more informed decision.
I don’t know why you wish to cancel with Litigation Practice Group, but make sure you pursue some solutions to find help for your debt situation.
I would recommend that anyone considering using such a company read the following free guides.
- The Ultimate Consumer Guide to Checking Out a Debt Relief Company Before You Sign On the Line
- 10 Must Do Steps to Find the Best Counseling or Settlement Company for You
- How to Check Out a Business or Company to Avoid Getting Scammed or Ripped Off
- We Rise From the Dead Yet Again – Podcast - October 2, 2023
- Lexington Law Credit Repair Gets Hammered in Lawsuit Settlement. If You Sell Credit Repair – Wake Up! - August 28, 2023
- People That Got Scammed by Robocall Debt Relief Company Life Management Services of Orange County to Get Money Back - July 7, 2023