Square One Debt Settlement LLC
1551 Sawgrass Corp. Pkwy, Suite 440
Sunrise, FL 33323
Square One Debt Settlement LLC cannot force the negotiations and cannot force creditors to accept a settlement. Square One Debt Settlement LLC does not make regular monthly payments to your creditors. Your creditors may continue collection efforts on delinquent accounts while you are enrolled in a Debt Settlement Program. Such collection efforts can include phone calls and letters to you, charging off the account, sending accounts to collection agencies or attorneys, lawsuits and even garnishments of your wages if a judgment has been obtained Square One Debt Settlement LLC no claim that it will be able to stop these collection activities. These activities may continue while Square One Debt Settlement LLC is making its best efforts to negotiate your debt. – Source
David L. Prince, David Laurence Prince – David Prince is a lawyer eligible to practice in Florida.
Nitro Debt Relief is the marketing arm of Square One Debt.
Adam Prince – Brother is alleged to be involved with David in this enterprise. But Adam Prince is also part of Square One Debt Solutions, LLC. Now where it gets very confusing is that Nitro Debt Relief claims to be the marketing arm for Square One Debt but the logo on the Nitro Debt Relief site says Square One Debt Settlement. – Source
The managers of Square One Debt Solutions, LLC are Anthony Marcello, Bryon Kappes, Walter marsh, and Adam Prince. – Source
Anthony Marcello, Founder of Nitro Debt Relief. – There is no registered company in Florida as of 2-24-2010 under the name of Nitro Debt Relief and the NitroDebt.com domain name is owned by Square One Debt Solutions, LLC and yet identifies itself, Nitro Debt, as part of Square One Debt Settlement, a company owned by David Price.
Square Debt Settlement began as Square One Debt Settlement, Inc. and then latter converted over to Square One Debt Settlement, LLC. The original founding partners were David L. Prince as president, Sasha A Katz as VP, and Eric Katz as director. – Source.
Marketing Message to Sell Debt Settlement Business Opportunity
Debt Settlement Net Branch Office – Start Up Affiliate Opportunity
WHY SQUARE ONE DEBT SETTLEMENT NET BRANCH OFFICE?
We never forget this is your business and we give you the freedom to set your own pricing structure. Unlike others in our industry, we never charge an account set up fee, monthly maintenance fees or any other junk fees.
We also stand above the rest by not competing with our affiliates. We work exclusively as a debt settlement back end service provider. This allows us to fully focus on providing superior debt settlement back end services.
Our company mission is to offer you the very best in customer service and negotiation services, making sure your clients get the most out of the program.SQUARE ONE IS YOUR TURNKEY SOLUTION TO DEBT SETTLEMENT!
STAY IN CHARGE
CUSTOM PROGRAMS: We offer debt settlement programs from 12-48 months, allowing you to custom tailor a program to fit your client’s needs.
FLEXIBILITY COUNTS: You can sell under the Square One Debt Settlement brand, or if you prefer, you are free to develop and market your own brand name.
From helping to set up your office, to training your sales force, we are your partner every step of the way. We work hard to build long-term relationships with our business affiliates.
RELIABLE INFORMATION: A proud member of TASC, Square One keeps its well-informed staff current with the latest changes in the fluid landscape of debt settlement. Spreading that information to our affiliates and having the flexibility to keep our program responsive, keeps us ahead of the curve.
We also have a hotline and publish a newsletter to keep our affiliates up to date with the latest legal updates. Additionally, we provide helpful marketing tips and ideas to help you grow your business.
OUR SUCCESS DEPENDS ON YOURS!
If you are interested in entering the debt settlement arena and are looking for a turnkey debt settlement net branch office solution, Square One Debt Settlement is your complete netbranch and back end solution. – Source
- “I am a creditor, and for those of you who are planning on using Square One, be aware they put us on HOLD for an extremely long time, and while you think that may be a good thing … I’d rather sue you than wait. I’ve started litigation against all my debtors who use Square One. It works out for us though, we still get paid, .. 25% of your paycheck (depending on the state), which generally is A TON more than you were offering in the first place.” – Source
- they took my money for over six months and never settled anything now im being garnished and harassed by creditors that square one said they would stop. im in the process of taking these theifs to court to get my money back! – Source
- Square One is a scam….I worked there also. They provide services the consumer can do on their own and save the 15% charge based on their debt. They primarily feed off the elderly and others that are better off filing bankruptcy. – Source
- Square One Debt Settlment let me get sued by 5 of the companies I owed money to. I faxed them all of my paperwork, they told me for months and months that they were working on my debt but they didn’t do a single thing for a year! They are the most crooked company out there… stay away! Don’t end up like me! – Source
- This Company has lied to me.They explained to me one thing till I signed the contract and now 4 mo later I discovered the whole intire thing,I lost almost $2000 and I can’t gett it back.I am the only one that works in my familly, I have to support 6 of us.They told me in 3 years i will be debt free, and they’re fee is only the first 3 mo payment on 529 and after that I have to pay 198 a month for 3 years. Now they told me all the money for 3 years is they’re fee, They wants you to save money and pay the creditors.So they gett paid 4000 for 3 years from you for what?Don’t gett involved with them. – Source
- Square One Debt Settlement scam, fradulent, misleading, lawsuit, debt settlement, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Square One Debt Settlement Could only deal with collection agency Internet
- Square One Debt Settlement They said they could help me pay off my debt – now I’m in bankruptcy with ruined credit – Thanks, Square One Sunrise, Florida
- Square One Debt Settlement Square one rip off artists They are all former bill collectors and they brag about it….what does that say about the employees… sunrise, Florida
Picture of Web Site
Is This Your Company?
If this is a review is about your company and you would like to respond to the information I’ve presented here to possibly put it into a broader context or make a correction, please feel free to post your response in the comments section below. I invite you to read my Debt Relief Company and Site Review Policy first.