What Should I Do About the Company Changing the Agreement?


Dear Steve,

I have a service agreement that is not complete, and they are being evasive. They are changing the arrangement. What should I do?



Dear Normann,

I have no idea what the context of your question is or who the company is. Maybe you could provide additional information in the comment section below.

In general, the company cannot unilaterally change the service agreement unless the agreement you originally signed gives them the ability to do that.

Whatever the issue, you should reread your customer or client agreement and make sure the services you agreed to hire the company for are what is described in the contract.

Then I urge you to approach the company and ask for answers to your concerns if they are unwilling to answer your questions or unable to provide a satisfactory resolution. Then, come back and update me in the comments below.


You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.

Do you have a question you'd like to ask me for free? Go ahead and click here.

Damon Day - Pro Debt Coach

Follow Me
Steve Rhode is the Get Out of Debt Guy and has been helping good people with bad debt problems since 1994. You can learn more about Steve, here.
Steve Rhode
Follow Me

1 thought on “What Should I Do About the Company Changing the Agreement?”

  1. I just answered your question, but I need additional information. Please post more details in the comments section here.


Leave a Comment