Speedy Cash This Year sent me some lawsuits and Last year, ACS Sent me some things
I think these are the same 2 scams your talking about.
Thank you for sending me an image of one of the notices you received. It is clearly bullshit.
I looked at the first page of the email and made a few observations that set off scam alarms.
Let’s start from the top.
- Subject word not capitalized, and it’s the first word. An indication of sloppiness and typically something a law firm or professional collections company would not do.
- The email was sent to a list; you were blind carbon copied (BCC) on it. Typically this is done when one email is sent to a large group of people without identifying the recipients. That’s just laughable. Everyone got the same case number?
- Transferred to ACE? Who the fuck is ACE. The email claims the debt is owed to ACS, not ACE.
- They checked your SSN through their National Checking Database System. A collection company does not have a database of all checking accounts.
- Grammar issue.
- “Freeze down this case.” What the hell does that mean? LOL.
- Wrong word. It is a debt, not a credit.
- “Once the case has been downloaded,” more WTF moments.
Thank you for sending this to me, and keep me posted if you get more of these scam emails.
You might not get enough emotional satisfaction by just deleting this email, so please feel free to print it out, crumple it up, and set the paper on fire.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
Do you have a question you'd like to ask me for free? Go ahead and click here.
- Litigation Practice Group Lawsuit by Business Partner All Service Financial – We Want Our Money - January 24, 2023
- HomeAdvisor and Angi to Pay Up To $7.2 Million and Stop Deceptively Marketing its Leads for Home Improvement Projects - January 23, 2023
- FTC Order Requires LasikPlus to Pay for its Bait-and-Switch Eye Surgery Ads - January 20, 2023