Please share your experience with this debt relief company and provide your review and feedback, in the comments section below.
The goal of this page is to allow people to share information that may be important to help others to make a more informed decision regarding their experience with this debt relief company. Here are some potential questions you might be able to provide feedback about.
- How did you feel about the customer service experience you received?
- Was the company easy to communicate with before or after you became a client?
- Did the company respond to your communications promptly?
- What were the fees charged for the services you received?
- Did the company give you the terms and conditions for the program you were interested in before you gave them any personal information?
- Was the program successful for you and accomplish the goals you had when you entered the program?
- Did you have a really good experience you can share?
- Did you have a bad experience you want to share?
- Is there any other information you’d like people to know that might be considering the services of this company?
It is important to understand when reading comments below that they are the opinions of the individual posters and may not be representative of the overall impression of all consumers that may have or have not used the debt relief services of this company. But everyone does deserve to have an opportunity to express their opinion, even the debt relief company itself, be it good, bad, or indifferent.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
Do you have a question you'd like to ask me for free? Go ahead and click here.
- Plastic Pandemic: US Credit Card Debt Surges Nearly 20% in Q1 2021! - May 12, 2023
- The IRS Resumes Collections Notices: What You Need to Know Before It’s Too Late - May 12, 2023
- How Can I Deal With Payday Loan Debt? - May 12, 2023
2 thoughts on “Affordable Debt Solutions – Scam, Complaint, Review, or Praise?”
Is Affordable Debt Solutions a scam company? I was not having any difficulty in paying my credit card debt. How ever ( Affordable Debt Solutions) made me believe that they could help me reduce my debt and be debt free in 3 years. At my present rate of trying to reduce my debt was going no-where fast. Sounded very inviting compared to the never ending system I was used to paying. Since I went along with their proposal the last several months nothing has taken place as they said it would except for being further in debt now and hounded with phone calls and threats from my creditors. I never hear from these people and They have my bank account number and my social security number. I am really nervous now about this company. They did tell me it would take 120 days or so to put their plan for me together. They told me I would be getting calls from my credit card companies and that for me not to worry that they had things in order. I think I have made a serious mistake and it may take me having to file for bankruptcy which I have never done. Not sure what to do here but something needs to be done and soon. Any suggestions?
If you have concerns, find a local bankruptcy attorney and go talk to them for free. You will then have more information in order to make a better decision.