Please share your experience with this debt relief company and provide your review and feedback, in the comments section below.
The goal of this page is to allow people to share information that may be important to help others to make a more informed decision regarding their experience with this debt relief company. Here are some potential questions you might be able to provide feedback about.
- How did you feel about the customer service experience you received?
- Was the company easy to communicate with before or after you became a client?
- Did the company respond to your communications promptly?
- What were the fees charged for the services you received?
- Did the company give you the terms and conditions for the program you were interested in before you gave them any personal information?
- Was the program successful for you and accomplish the goals you had when you entered the program?
- Did you have a really good experience you can share?
- Did you have a bad experience you want to share?
- Is there any other information you’d like people to know that might be considering the services of this company?
It is important to understand when reading comments below that they are the opinions of the individual posters and may not be representative of the overall impression of all consumers that may have or have not used the debt relief services of this company. But everyone does deserve to have an opportunity to express their opinion, even the debt relief company itself, be it good, bad, or indifferent.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
Which is the Real WFS Debt Office Building?
See comment below to Nick asking him which one is real. I had to post pictures here since I was unable to post them in comments.
I forgot to mention one other thing that’s nagging me a bit. You show a picture of what purports to be your office building on your contact form.
But the building Google Maps shows at that address is the one below.
Which is the correct picture of your office?
While looking into the comments below I discovered that while WFS claims to be “America’s Most Trusted Debt Relief Agency” and a member of USOBA, the Executive Director of USOBA says that they are not a member as they claim to be on their site. – Source