Please share your experience with this debt relief company and provide your review and feedback, in the comments section below.
The goal of this page is to allow people to share information that may be important to help others to make a more informed decision regarding their experience with this debt relief company. Here are some potential questions you might be able to provide feedback about.
- How did you feel about the customer service experience you received?
- Was the company easy to communicate with before or after you became a client?
- Did the company respond to your communications promptly?
- What were the fees charged for the services you received?
- Did the company give you the terms and conditions for the program you were interested in before you gave them any personal information?
- Was the program successful for you and accomplish the goals you had when you entered the program?
- Did you have a really good experience you can share?
- Did you have a bad experience you want to share?
- Is there any other information you’d like people to know that might be considering the services of this company?
It is important to understand when reading comments below that they are the opinions of the individual posters and may not be representative of the overall impression of all consumers that may have or have not used the debt relief services of this company. But everyone does deserve to have an opportunity to express their opinion, even the debt relief company itself, be it good, bad, or indifferent.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
Do you have a question you'd like to ask me for free? Go ahead and click here.
- Who Knew TitleMax Sucked This Bad? - February 23, 2023
- Litigation Practice Group Lawsuit by Business Partner All Service Financial – We Want Our Money - January 24, 2023
- HomeAdvisor and Angi to Pay Up To $7.2 Million and Stop Deceptively Marketing its Leads for Home Improvement Projects - January 23, 2023
2 thoughts on “Alamo Bill Pay – Scam, Complaint, Review, or Praise?”
I had the good pleasure to work with Alamo Bill Pay in the past, and I was extremely satisfied with their services. They helped me get my home refinanced, get a new home purchased, and get two brand new vehicles financed. If they tell you they can help you, they mean it. Shame on you media vultures who go around trying to treat the world to a new watergate. Dan Rather and the Woodward and Bernstein ambulance chasing group have moved on. so should you.
Alamo Bill Pay did not charge any Fees at all when I went to them for assistance.
They gave me a Free Personalized Quote just like they promised. I was able to get into a program and have been in the program for over a year. I am completely happy with Alamo Bill Pay and the manager Blake Heggie.
Also, since I am local to San Antonio and know about the “Trouble Shooters”, I know that you can go to the woai.com website and look at the blog on this article. There are several persons posting that they are very happy with Alamo Bill Pay and that they know plenty of others that are also.
I checked Alamo Bill Pay out with the Better Business Bureau and found they have 0 complaints. (bbb.org)
Alamo Bill Pay helped me and I have told every one I know about them.