Ask The Get Out of Debt Experts

I Want to Get a Refund from Legal Helpers. – Brad

“Dear Steve,

I just signed up with legal helpers.

After initial consultation, I signed with them, and placed $100 toward their services. I no longer wish to use their services and want a refund. Should i expect to get my $100 returned to me at this early stage?


Dear Brad,

I would assume that as long as you notified them in writing within three business days of your desire to cancel and their contract included a refund policy, then you should be fine. It would be best if you have some proof they either received your written request or acknowledged by email they would refund your money.

What did they say when you asked them for a refund?

Please update me on your progress by posting updates here in the comments section of your question. I’m very interested in how this works out for you.


You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.

READ  A New Day is Coming for Debt Relief

About the author

Steve Rhode

Steve Rhode is the Get Out of Debt Guy and has been helping good people with bad debt problems since 1994. You can learn more about Steve, here.


Leave a Comment

Scroll to Top