Is There Anyway to Get My $7,000 Back From J Hass Group? They Did Nothing. – Cheryl

“Dear Steve,

Currently climbing out of debt with absolutely no assistance from J. Hass. They have mislead me the entire way.

Is there any way to recoup the $7000 I have paid into J. Hass? They have done nothing. In the 15 months that I have been signed up with them, they have done nothing. I just found out that there is a lien against our house, I have had my wages garnished, and I have had to appear in court. Through all of this I have complied and am trying to climb out. But again, they have settled nothing for me. All they have done is take $496.00 a month, for 15 months (with 3 months left) out of my savings. I can never get an adequate reply when I call them. Any chance of filing a formal complaint with someone on my side?

Do You Have a Question You'd Like Help With? Contact Debt Coach Damon Day. Click here to reach Damon.

Thank you.


Dear Cheryl,

Your first action should be to send J. Hass Group a letter by some traceable means and ask for a full refund. Let them know if they are unwilling to do that your next step will be to contact your attorney general and file a BBB complaint since they have seemingly provided you with no service.

I will email the J. Hass folks and ask them to comment on this question and see if they have something else to add.

Please update me on your progress by

Follow Me
Steve Rhode is the Get Out of Debt Guy and has been helping good people with bad debt problems since 1994. You can learn more about Steve, here.
Steve Rhode
Follow Me
Latest posts by Steve Rhode (see all)

Comments are closed.