Here is the latest Get Out of Debt podcast.
I had the opportunity to sit down with Jeff Jackson, a bankruptcy attorney from Ohio and talked about many different aspects of bankruptcy including:
- The fear of approaching a bankruptcy attorney.
- Common questions and concerns when people are considering bankruptcy
- The benefits of bankruptcy to stop debt collections, lawsuits, and wage garnishments.
- Some of the debt relief scams Jeff has seen in his bankruptcy practice.
- We discuss other solutions that give consumer some power over their creditors other than bankruptcy.
- The ability to reestablish credit after bankruptcy.
- How to save money each month during a Chapter 13 bankruptcy plan.
- What happens once someone decides they want to go bankrupt.
- What happens at the meeting of the creditors.
- How to stop debt collectors from calling when you file bankruptcy.
- What happens when you can’t afford your Chapter 13 bankruptcy payment.
Listen to Get Out of Debt Podcast