I was recently asked if I knew anything about StimulusAct0f2009.org.
A quick look at the site tells me it’s a lead generating site. In fact it looks like the leads go to Leads360.com.
Leads360 describes themselves as:
Leads360 is the largest and most successful sales lead management company with over 2,500 clients and more than five years of experience helping businesses grow. We provide Web-based lead software to businesses that need a proven solution to help them manage their sales process from start to close. – Source
If I get a chance to spend more time on this story there is some interesting stuff here. Along with the StimulusActOf2009.org site the following sites are hosted on the same server.
For those in the debt industry you’ll see a smattering of debt settlement, loan modification, vehicle service contract and law center sites.
- Americanfinanciallawgroup.com – Same address used for Justice Law Group below.
- Consultlawgroups.com – Same address as other law sites hosted here.
- E-debtsettlement.org – Lists Oregon testimonial but they are not licensed in Oregon. – Source
- Justicelawgroup.com – Their address is actually that of Americanfinanciallawgroup.com. – Source
- K2klaw.com – Same office address as Justice Law Group and American Financial Law. – Source
- Myllf.com – Liberty Law Firm. A totally discredited loan modification scam company whose attorney was just disbarred. See this article. – Source
- Safarikidca.com – Safari Kid Preschool. Oh how proud they will be once they find out who they are hosted with. – Source
- Us-debtsettlement.org – Shows they are part of USOBA. – Source
The most important thing to know is that the Stimulus Act did not provide any sort of measure for debt reduction.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
I can always use your help. If you have a tip or information you want to share, you can get it to me confidentially if you click here.
- Will Parking Fines or Speeding Tickets Affect My Credit Score? - December 2, 2021
- Rapid Reader Questions, Debt Consolidation, Navient, Credit Score, Fraud, and More - December 1, 2021
- Rapid Fire Reader Questions – Levy, Attorney, Collection, Bankruptcy - November 30, 2021