Following up on a comment on this other story, I’m just doing a quick poll if the debt settlement companies that consider themselves to be consumer focused and want to comply with the new rules are interested in me holding and moderating a meeting to let those companies get to know each other.
As I said in my comment on that other story:
Would you and others be willing to fly in for a day to a centralized location and talk about the future of debt settlement in a compliant model moving forward and putting consumers first?
I’d be willing to moderate it and it would give the folks that attend the opportunity to align themselves together in a loose association and see where it goes from there.
1. The group discussion needs to be recorded, open and public like an FTC hearing and I’ll put the video on the site.
2. I’ll pay for the meeting room and people interested just need to get themselves there to meet other like minded debt relief companies.
3. No vendors will be allowed.
4. I will not be involved in the formation of any association.
5. Low budget all the way. No USOBA 5 star resort.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
I can always use your help. If you have a tip or information you want to share, you can get it to me confidentially if you click here.
- BS Biden Tax Relief Program Calls – Hang Up! - September 23, 2021
- Is Coast Processing or Litigation Practice Group a Scam? - September 22, 2021
- Veterans United Overcharged the VA and I Want My Eligibility Back - September 22, 2021