Reader Questions

Frederick Hanna Took My Husband to Court And Garnished His Check. – Anna

My husband is dealing with Frederick Hanna and he was taken to court and agreed to make monthly payments. He has not been able to makes these payments and now Hanna has garnished his check and he is not able to support his family.

Is there anyway to challenge this garnishment by going back to court and is there is who do I contact to make thers arrangements?


This reader question was submitted for site members to answer.

This is your chance to be a hero and help out this person by providing your feedback and answer to the question. Post your response in the comments section below.

If you have a credit or debt question you’d like to ask just use the online form.


You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.

READ  How Can I Get Out of This Judgment and Wage Garnishment?

About the author

Steve Rhode

Steve Rhode is the Get Out of Debt Guy and has been helping good people with bad debt problems since 1994. You can learn more about Steve, here.


Leave a Comment

Scroll to Top