- Commercial Name: Money Mutual Montel Williams
- Record Date: 11-8-2010
- Network/Channel: WLFL Jerry Springer Show
- Description: Montel Williams is spokesperson for MoneyMutual.com. Facing unexpected bills. You can get $1,000 by tomorrow. Payday loan. Promotes viewers to forget about overdraft charges, bounced checks, and late fees. Misleading that those apply to the underlying loan. I assume the attempted message is if you take out a Money Mutual payday loan you will avoid those problems.
What is interesting is MoneyMutual.com is actually not a lender at all. The site says:
The operator of this website is not a lender, does not broker loans to lenders and does not make short term cash loans or credit decisions. This website does not constitute an offer or solicitation to lend. This site will submit the information you provide to a lender. – Source
So while the commercial seems to promise up to $1,000 available quickly in reality they collect information from consumers and pass it on to others.
The debt relief commercial above is presented only as an example and archive of debt relief marketing and NOT AS AN ENDORSEMENT by this site. The commercial is archived for research purposes only.
- Strategic Financial Solutions and Ryan Sasson Stumble and Get Pounded - February 13, 2024
- These Emotions Stop You From Getting Out of Debt - January 11, 2024
- 16 Common Myths About Getting Out of Debt That Everyone Gets Wrong - January 8, 2024