Latest Posts
Home > Reader Questions > I’m Divorced and My Student Loans are Very Delinquent. – Mary

I’m Divorced and My Student Loans are Very Delinquent. – Mary

I was divorced,with three kids.the youngest was stiil an infant( 11months I did not recieve ANY money,from him to help support my children.I never had any extra money to do any thing.My student loans are very deliquent.

I do not know what to do,I can not pay them am re-married,he is 100% disabled..Currently,i am dis abled.I fractured a vertbrae in my spine.Surgery was done.I have been told that i will not ever be able to work as a clinical nurse,also the % of disability to my back,has not yet been determined.recovering period is 1 yr-18mon.I still have to get another surgery,because i broke my wrist. can you help me? disabled.I am currently disabled;i fractured the L5 vertabrae in my spine Surgery was performed ,in july.I have many restrictions that apply to m level of activity.Ican’t even vacum!the healing process generally is 18 months .I have already been told that i will have a disability,because of

due to current situation,( above ) and the past financial hardships,is there a way to have this loan forgiven? I would be grateful if some one could help me. thank you


It’s time to put debt behind you and start dreaming about your life after debt. – Click to Tweet

The Answer

This reader question was submitted for site members to answer.

This is your chance to be a hero and help out this person by providing your feedback and answer to the question. Post your response in the comments section below.

If you have a credit or debt question you’d like to ask just use the online form.


Get Out of Debt Guy – Twitter, G+, Facebook

Need More Help?

Get Out of Debt Free Hotline
debt settlement helpstudent loan help

About Steve Rhode

Steve Rhode
Steve Rhode is the Get Out of Debt Guy and has been helping good people with bad debt problems since 1994. You can learn more about Steve, here.

Get My FREE Get Out of Debt Guy Newsletter

Latest Info, Best Advice, Cutting Edge Tips

I promise to keep your email safe and secure.