Here is a very interesting email from a basically anonymous company offering a $10,000 signing bonus for marketers who will sign on to sell attorney model debt relief services.
I’m not sure who the company is but the return address was [email protected]
What is very interesting in this email is the statement the consumer is going to be charged $299 for a “file evaluation fee.” I’ve highlighted that section below.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
“Without warning, your processor informed you that business will not proceed as usual after Oct 27th, and that your revenue share is being reduced …”
“It’s time to make a change. We offer the highest revenue shares in the industry.”
Join us! We never reduce your revenue share and provides outstanding service. In this climate of change protect your investment with a legally compliant attorney model processor. We are committed to your success.
We offer a $10,000.00 signing bonus for Top Producers.
We will beat your current revenue split, and we ensure highest industry retention with excellent customer service and no outsourcing.
Enroll clients into DSP or DMP programs using our profitable, traditional model or our outstanding No Advance fee product line.
- The new software platform has fully integrated Docusign.
- Every client’s program includes a Chapter 7 bankruptcy conversion option which applies all fees paid into the program dollar for dollar toward the bankruptcy. This option is available to every client for the duration of the program should their hardship become worse and cause them to be unable to make their monthly program payment. (NO REFUNDS FOR BK!)
- First payments should be scheduled no sooner than 1 week from the Quality assurance call to ensure time to complete the face-to-face presentation and process the file.
- The File Evaluation Fee is now only $299 includes the face to face presentation which may be either added to the first payment or may be collected as a stand-alone payment prior to the normal program payments beginning.
- 43 State Coverage. All states EXCEPT Wisconsin, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Connecticut, Kansas, and Indiana
JUST RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL WITH YOUR INQUIRY AND BEST NUMBER AND TIME TO CONTACT. YOU WILL HERE FROM US IMMEDIATELY AND WITH FULL DETAILS!!! THERE IS NO TIME TO WASTE!
I can always use your help. If you have a tip or information you want to share, you can get it to me confidentially if you click here.