Please share your experience with this debt relief association and provide your review and feedback, in the comments section below.
The goal of this page is to allow people to share information that may be important to help others to make a more informed decision regarding their experience with this debt relief association. Here are some potential questions you might be able to provide feedback about.
- Do you feel this association represents the interests of members over those of consumers?
- Is the information this association puts out publicly significant and of importance in protecting consumers?
- Does the association respond to your communications promptly?
- If you were or are a member of the association, are the fees for membership fair?
- Does the association publicly say who their members are?
- If you were or are a member of the association, did you receive a valuable benefit by being a member?
- Did you have a really good experience with this association you can share?
- Did you have a bad experience with this association you want to share?
- Is there any other information you’d like people to know that might be considering this association?
It is important to understand when reading comments below that they are the opinions of the individual posters and may not be representative of the overall impression of all consumers that may have or have not used the debt relief services of this company. But everyone does deserve to have an opportunity to express their opinion, even the association itself, be it good, bad, or indifferent.