The thing I love about ReadyForZero.com is that it is painfully simple to use to help reduce your credit card debt, or at least to give you a plan on how to do it, for free.
Now the brainiacs at ReadyForZero.com have spread their free love with expanding their service to assist people looking for debt consolidation or other loans through LendingClub.com.
LendingClub.com is a peer-to-peer lending network. Investors in LendingClub, like me and many, many others, help to fund the loans of of people like you and me that are looking for loans.
The new ReadyForZero tool allows people thinking of applying for a loan through LendingClub to verify their account balances and use that link in their LendingClub loan application. The verified balances, by following the private link, can help investors to feel more comfortable with the loan and help to fund it faster.
You can see an example of on of these LendingClub.com investor snapshots by clicking here.
So follow along for a moment.
- ReadyForZero offers a free way to develop a plan to eliminate your credit card debt. The service is free. Win
- LendingClub offers unsecured debt consolidation loans to help people eliminate their cards at below market rate through loans funded by us average guys. Win
- The ReadyForZero new investor tool is free and can help LendingClub.com investors feel more comfortable with the loan request to pay the cards off faster. Win
In my book that makes it a win-win-win situation.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
Do you have a question you'd like to ask me for free? Go ahead and click here.
- Can I Apply for Borrower Defense if I’m in PSLF for Loan Forgiveness? - July 6, 2022
- Will Private Student Loan Lenders Forgive Loans Under PSLF? - July 6, 2022
- How Can Century Law Firm Charge Me Fees Every Month? - July 6, 2022