The IRS has revoked its determinations of the following organizations as described in sections 501(c)(3) and 170(c)(2) of the Code.
- Christian Credit Counselors International, Santa Ana, CA – 2-28-2011
- Consumer Credit Protection Agency, Tampa, FL – 2-28-2011
- Debt Serve, Fort lauderdale, FL – 2-22-2011
- Falls Consumer Credit Management, Akron, OH and Saint Clairsville, OH – 2-28-2011
- Harbour Credit Counseling Services, Virginia Beach, VA – 3-21-2011
- Revive Credit Counseling, Santa Monica, CA – 2-28-2011
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
Do you have a question you'd like to ask me for free? Go ahead and click here.
I can always use your help. If you have a tip or information you want to share, you can get it to me confidentially if you click here.
- Most Home Based Side Hustles Seem Like a Scam. What Suggestions Do You Have for Us From Your Penny Stupid Project? - September 30, 2022
- MoneyLion Sued for Overcharging Servicemembers and Trapping Consumers in Costly Memberships - September 29, 2022
- Violations Discovered of Federal Law by Student Loan Servicers and University-Owned Lenders - September 29, 2022