As part of the panel of guests and experts here on the GetOutOfDebt.org site I am proud to say we’ve just added yet another brainiac to our panel of people that are passionate about helping others.
Today I’ve added bankruptcy attorney Lewis Roberts, Esq. to our quiver of people readers can pose questions to. As of this notice, the list of experienced professionals now includes:
- Free IRS Tax Help and Advice – Former IRS Agent
- Free Help With Mortgage and Real Estate Issues – Real Estate Broker
- Free Help from an Expert Debt Coach
- Free Bankruptcy Help and Advice – Bankruptcy Attorney
- Free Help for FDCPA and Debt Collection Problems – FDCPA Attorney
- And as always, you can ask me your debt question.
I’m very proud of all the help that is available here for free and I’m grateful to the resident experts that have given of their time to help readers.
If you have a question you’d like to ask, just ask it here.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
Do you have a question you'd like to ask me for free? Go ahead and click here.
- Lexington Law Credit Repair Gets Hammered in Lawsuit Settlement. If You Sell Credit Repair – Wake Up! - August 28, 2023
- People That Got Scammed by Robocall Debt Relief Company Life Management Services of Orange County to Get Money Back - July 7, 2023
- Consumers Charged Illegal Student Loan Relief Fees to Get Some Scratch Back - July 7, 2023