I Can’t Deal With My Back Child Support. It Haunts Me. – Reg

Credit score below 550. Work 2 part time jobs. Make less than $20k. Need to buy a good used car. Moved back in with parents. File as single on tax return. Owe $7000 in back child support so, I haven’t received tax return since 2001. Probably no more than $5k in CC debt.

I can’t seem to pay off this back child support. It haunts my Credit report and interest is continuously being compounded. I can’t afford an attorney to help me with this. What can I do?


I’m currently backed-up on answering questions so I’m posting some of the questions here for you to help answer.

This is your chance to be a hero and help out this person by providing your feedback and answer to the question in the comments section below.


You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.

Damon Day - Pro Debt Coach

See also  I Am So Stressed Over My Debt I Can Hardly Breathe. - Doug

Leave a Comment