Morgan Drexen appeard in court in Virginia on this past Tuesday in an effort to get this lawsuit tossed out.
- Morgan Drexen Sued in Virginia. Called Parasitic. Allegedly Violated Credit Counseling Act
- Morgan Drexen Virginia Lawsuit Update
On Tuesday, Morgan Drexen appeared in court and asked to have the suit dismissed.
In a hearing that lasted 27 minutes the Court denied the request for dismissal. The case continues to move forward.
They next step is a date by which time arbitration must be compelled.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
I can always use your help. If you have a tip or information you want to share, you can get it to me confidentially if you click here.
- Student Loan Assistance Lawsuits Become a Crusade for One Attorney - September 21, 2021
- Credit Repair Cloud and Daniel Rosen Sued by CFPB - September 20, 2021
- Litigation Practice Group Tells Me to Cancel With Worden & Associates - September 17, 2021