Please share your experience with this debt collection company and provide your review and feedback, in the comments section below.
The goal of this page is to allow people to share information that may be important to help others to make a more informed decision regarding their experience with this debt collection company. Here are some potential questions you might be able to provide feedback about.
- Did the debt collector treat you professionally?
- Did the debt collector call you at appropriate times of the day or days of the week?
- Was the debt collector helpful in assisting you or did they attempt to threaten, harass, or intimidate you?
- Did the debt collector threaten you with legal action?
- Do you feel you were abused by the debt collector, if so, why?
- Was the debt collection company easy to communicate with?
- Did the company respond to your communications promptly?
- Was the debt collection company able to prove that you actually owed the amount they were attempting to collect from you?
- Did you have a really good experience you can share?
- Did you have a bad experience you want to share?
It is important to understand when reading comments below that they are the opinions of the individual posters and may not be representative of the overall impression of all consumers that may have or have not used the debt relief services of this company. But everyone does deserve to have an opportunity to express their opinion, even the debt collection company itself, be it good, bad, or indifferent.
- College In-House Lending Practices to Get CFPB Attention - January 25, 2022
- How to Get the Right Mindset to Invest in Crypto in Any Market - January 24, 2022
- My Deep Dive Into What Navient’s Student Loan Settlement Agreement Actually Says - January 24, 2022