Please share your experience with this debt relief company and provide your review and feedback, in the comments section below.
The goal of this page is to allow people to share information that may be important to help others to make a more informed decision regarding their experience with this debt relief company. Here are some potential questions you might be able to provide feedback about.
- How did you feel about the customer service experience you received?
- Was the company easy to communicate with before or after you became a client?
- Did the company respond to your communications promptly?
- What were the fees charged for the services you received?
- Did the company give you the terms and conditions for the program you were interested in before you gave them any personal information?
- Was the program successful for you and accomplish the goals you had when you entered the program?
- Did you have a really good experience you can share?
- Did you have a bad experience you want to share?
- Is there any other information you’d like people to know that might be considering the services of this company?
It is important to understand when reading comments below that they are the opinions of the individual posters and may not be representative of the overall impression of all consumers that may have or have not used the debt relief services of this company. But everyone does deserve to have an opportunity to express their opinion, even the debt relief company itself, be it good, bad, or indifferent.
- Two Arrested in Los Angeles for Their Roles in Hospice Fraud Conspiracy - December 3, 2021
- Three Operators of Financial Services Firm Charged and Arrested in Alleged $155 Million Investment Fraud Scheme - September 17, 2021
- Better Path Financial– Scam, Complaint, Review, Or Praise? - August 25, 2021
3 thoughts on “Macey Bankruptcy Law – Scam, Complaint, Review, or Praise?”
DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT use this company. They use low class lawyers, don’t review paperwork when received, lost documents that I personally drove over 25 miles to deliver,twice. Rushed me thru paper work, initialing unexplained pages. I was shocked when at my hearing this firm new nothing of a disability back payment that was delivered to them from monthly updated paper work from my checking account a month before filling my Chapter 7 which cost me $20,000 dollars as the trustee thought i was trying to hide funds. I had at least 5 different law “students” assisting me during this 5 month fiasco and could never talk to my attorney , Melissa. She wasn’t even at my hearing. I REPEAT DO NOT USE THIS FIRM!!!! THEY ARE FRAUDS!!!!
I was a client in Pennslyvania , They take your money no problem !! I received my rough draft after 6 months of hounding phone call on part , once I received my rought draft I spent 10 hours correcting all the wrong information on the forms . instead of making the changes for me , I received a refund check of $300.00 after paying $2800.00 for useless paperwork I could not file at preschool . I was completely scammed by a firm I and my family put our trust into to help with our future . Please dont fall for this company scam like I did . good luck
I was a client of the firm when they were Macey & Aleman in New York. They take your money, you will never see your attorney again and all of your questions, calls and concerns goes to a 888 number in Chicago. The attorneys they have must be right out of law school and there is never any follow up. If you are luck enough to get your bankruptcy filed, even better luck with their other promises like credit repair or suing harassing creditors.
Best advice, go to a local attorney who is admitted to a bar association in the area or atleast has been practicing for 5 years.