Please share your experience with this debt relief company and provide your review and feedback, in the comments section below.
The goal of this page is to allow people to share information that may be important to help others to make a more informed decision regarding their experience with this debt relief company. Here are some potential questions you might be able to provide feedback about.
- How did you feel about the customer service experience you received?
- Was the company easy to communicate with before or after you became a client?
- Did the company respond to your communications promptly?
- What were the fees charged for the services you received?
- Did the company give you the terms and conditions for the program you were interested in before you gave them any personal information?
- Was the program successful for you and accomplish the goals you had when you entered the program?
- Did you have a really good experience you can share?
- Did you have a bad experience you want to share?
- Is there any other information you’d like people to know that might be considering the services of this company?
It is important to understand when reading comments below that they are the opinions of the individual posters and may not be representative of the overall impression of all consumers that may have or have not used the debt relief services of this company. But everyone does deserve to have an opportunity to express their opinion, even the debt relief company itself, be it good, bad, or indifferent.
- Two Arrested in Los Angeles for Their Roles in Hospice Fraud Conspiracy - December 3, 2021
- Three Operators of Financial Services Firm Charged and Arrested in Alleged $155 Million Investment Fraud Scheme - September 17, 2021
- Better Path Financial– Scam, Complaint, Review, Or Praise? - August 25, 2021
6 thoughts on “CFAM Credit Solutions – Scam, Complaint, Review, or Praise?”
I have used them twice. They were very attentive, professional, and helpful. I saw a huge improvement. I have recommended them to a few friends who are also happy with them.
Randy Wells is not associated with CFAM Credit Solutions. Not sure why you’ve got him tagged on this post?
cfam started on helping me 4 months ago and i already see inprovement. thanks cfam
So far i have been working with cfam for 2 months. They are prompt and answer all my questions no matter hoe dumb. They always answer the phone and i never have to leave a msg. They seem reasonable as far as price but then again i dont complain when i am paying for quality. There will be more posts as the months go on.
no matter “hoe” dumb? typically hoes are reallly dumb that is why they are hoes. u know what i mean?
im a client an im happy with the service