I have been with Legal Helpers Debt Resolution since April 2010. As I’ve read from many others, they have faithfully accepted my monthly payments, via a Global Client Solutions account, but have not paid off anything. I was reading your steps to “fire” them, and I have a couple of questions please.
I see below where the questions would be available for the public. I hope you can make them generic enough so not to identify me.
Thanks in advance for your help.
1. I live in the state of South Carolina, and want to validate that these same steps will be effective and legal within my statea.
2. I tried to pull my credit reports from the big 3, and was only successful in pulling one, but on that one the credit cards that I had placed for resolution through LHDR are showing “charged off as bad debt”, “account closed by credit grantor”, and that it will remain on the report until 2017.
So, is this the same kind of entry as would show if I filed bankruptcy? If I “fire” LHDR, and these charges have been closed and charged off, how would I contact them to try and arrange settlement?
3. I now work for a financial institution and didn’t want to do this, but there were mitigating circumstances including my husband being out of work for almost a year. I don’t want to do anything to jeopardize my position
This is your chance to be a hero and help out this person by providing your feedback and answer to the question in the comments section below.
- Actify Solutions – Consumer Complaint – June 26, 2022 - June 26, 2022
- Litigation Practice Group – Consumer Complaint – April 25, 2022 - April 25, 2022
- Litigation Practice Group – Consumer Complaint – April 13, 2022 - April 13, 2022