Recently my husband receive a call from collection agency about my credit card debt from 2006. And they told my husband if “we” don’t take care the debt today, they will put my cas into court. The amount they told us we owe is $2108 but I don’t recall I have owe that much amout. My questions are:
1. Can they contact my husband about my debt?
2. Is this some kind of threat that if I don’t pay the same day they call, they will put the case to court?
3. The debt is nearly 6 years, do I still need to worry about it?
Thanks! – Ellen
- Actify Solutions – Consumer Complaint – June 26, 2022 - June 26, 2022
- Litigation Practice Group – Consumer Complaint – April 25, 2022 - April 25, 2022
- Litigation Practice Group – Consumer Complaint – April 13, 2022 - April 13, 2022