Please share your experience with this debt collection company and provide your review and feedback, in the comments section below.
The goal of this page is to allow people to share information that may be important to help others to make a more informed decision regarding their experience with this debt collection company. Here are some potential questions you might be able to provide feedback about.
- Did the debt collector treat you professionally?
- Did the debt collector call you at appropriate times of the day or days of the week?
- Was the debt collector helpful in assisting you or did they attempt to threaten, harass, or intimidate you?
- Did the debt collector threaten you with legal action?
- Do you feel you were abused by the debt collector, if so, why?
- Was the debt collection company easy to communicate with?
- Did the company respond to your communications promptly?
- Was the debt collection company able to prove that you actually owed the amount they were attempting to collect from you?
- Did you have a really good experience you can share?
- Did you have a bad experience you want to share?
It is important to understand when reading comments below that they are the opinions of the individual posters and may not be representative of the overall impression of all consumers that may have or have been contacted by this debt collection company. But everyone does deserve to have an opportunity to express their opinion, even the debt collection company itself, be it good, bad, or indifferent.
- Two Arrested in Los Angeles for Their Roles in Hospice Fraud Conspiracy - December 3, 2021
- Three Operators of Financial Services Firm Charged and Arrested in Alleged $155 Million Investment Fraud Scheme - September 17, 2021
- Better Path Financial– Scam, Complaint, Review, Or Praise? - August 25, 2021
2 thoughts on “Capital Financial Group – Scam, Complaint, Review, or Praise?”
I have also been scammed these people as well. I have been paying them for over 2 1/2 years and had absolutely no contact from them about any debt being negotiated.I finally delayed making a payment to them, and then they wanted to start to communicate with me. Since my payment was late they deactivated my account and wanted $300 additional to re-activate my account. Going to try to get my money back. We will see
I have also been rip-off from Capital Financial Group. They don’t response to phone calls and don’t settle.