A reader has sent in a mailer by Brookstone Law titled “Notice Regarding Mass Tort Litigation Lawsuits.”
The mailer claims that potential claims made against lenders by consumers participating are:
- Fraudulent Mortgage Note Origination
- Fraudulent Concealment and Misrepresentation at Time of Origination
- Patriot Act Violations/Unlawful Funding of Note
- Improper Securitization of Loan/Note
- Improper Assignment of Mortgage/Deed of Trust/MERS
- Breach of Contract Regarding Trial Modification Agreement
The mailer also states, “You may become a joined plaintiff in a significant lawsuit that will seek, among other things, to void your note(s), and/or to award you relief and monetary damages.”
While bearing a different format, the stated benefits appear to be similar to those made in many of the discredited Form 1012 mailers that others have sent out.
On a positive note at least the mailer does state it is an attorney advertisement and openly names the attorney, Vito Torchia, Jr. who is responsible for the mailer.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
- How to Get the Right Mindset to Invest in Crypto in Any Market - January 24, 2022
- My Deep Dive Into What Navient’s Student Loan Settlement Agreement Actually Says - January 24, 2022
- Beware of Business Opportunities That Are Illegal in Your State - January 21, 2022