Get Out of Debt Guy - Steve Rhode

I Moved to Virginia from New Hampshire and I’m Being Sued for An Old Credit Card Debt. – John


“Dear Steve,

I have a court,in May. I moved to Virginia from NH about six years ago. This debt orginated in NH, the debt is from a credit card from about six or seven years ago. I know that a debt can be transfered from one state to another. I would like to know to how far back on a debt an collection agnacy can go back. This debt has been transfer to other angencies over the years.

This debt is six or sevens years old, how long can the angency you after me for


Dear John,

I don’t have a clue. There are too many possible moving parts here to even begin a guess.

I would strongly suggest you find a local attorney near you that is licensed in your state and schedule a consult with them for definitive answers.

Please post your responses and follow-up messages to me on this in the comments section below.

Big Hug!
Get Out of Debt Guy - Twitter , G+ , Facebook
If you have a credit or debt question you'd like to ask just use the online form .