A reader sent me in an email Jason Pestritto sent out from a company called DDS, who I believe to be Debt Defense Services. This email came from the same Phoenix Marketing Managers that I raised issues about in “Debt Dispute: Phoenix Marketing Managers Claim to Offer Next Big Debt Relief Product – Debt Defense Services.”
And while the service company DDS raised issues with my article, they also were unable to provide myself or readers with answers regarding how successful their program really was.
In February 2012 I asked Sarah Young, identified as Founding Partner of Debt Defense Services, the following questions which were not responded to.:
- [I’d] like to get some data from you supporting claims made about the effectiveness of the product for clients enrolled to data and cost of program.
- Also, can you please clarify your statement that an FDCPA attorney is going to sue third party debt collectors for calling consumers. It seems as if you might be hanging your hat on sending cease & desist letters but how is that an effective strategy in dealing with the underlying debt?
- What percentage of all enrolled debt is forgiven?
- Or is any debt actually forgiven using this program?
- Also a bit confused the fact your customer service fax number is located in Florida. It does not appear you have a registered office in Florida.
As you can see below, it appears they are sending out the same mailer to rope in new affiliates or marketers. It’s almost the exact same pitch that I felt was questionable before.
Apparently they have decided the same old course is good enough for them. Too bad.