Mortgage issues: We recently refinanced with Sunbtrust Mortgage and is their a bank we can refinance our 2nd Martgage because Suntrust say the 2nd is with a private investor and will not refinance.
My husband and I contacted the Resolution Law Group, P.C. of Greenwich, CT through one of their advertisement. My question is: is this a legitiment Law Group or is this a SCAM. We are thinking doing business with them.
If you received an advertisement, the advertisers are generally trying to sell you something. I have no idea what Resolution Law Group is trying to sell you.
Free help for mortgage issues is available from a HUD Housing Counselor and/or you might want to talk a local real estate attorney that is licensed in your state if you feel something is not correct with your mortgage.
I would recommend that anyone considering using such a company should read the following fee guides.
- The Ultimate Consumer Guide to Checking Out a Debt Relief Company Before You Sign On the Line
- 10 Must Do Steps to Find the Best Credit Counseling or Debt Settlement Company for You
- How to Check Out a Business or Company to Avoid Getting Scammed or Ripped Off
Please post your responses and follow-up messages to me on this in the comments section below.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
- How to Get Your Federal Student Loans Forgiven if You Go to Prison - May 17, 2022
- I Can’t Pay My Online Payday Loans - May 17, 2022
- There is More to Forgiving Student Loans Than Either Side is Talking About - May 16, 2022