Please share your experience with this student loan assistance and/or consolidation company and provide your review and feedback, in the comments section below.
The goal of this page is to allow people to share information that may be important to help others to make a more informed decision regarding their experience with this student loan assistance and/or consolidation company. Here are some potential questions you might be able to provide feedback about.
- If you were consolidating your student loans or lowering your payment did the company tell you this was available for free from the Department of Education for federal student loans?
- How much did the company charge you for their service?
- How did you feel about the customer service experience you received?
- Was the company easy to communicate with before or after you became a client?
- Did the company respond to your communications promptly?
- Did the company give you the terms and conditions for the program you were interested in before you gave them any personal information?
- Was the program successful for you and accomplish the goals you had when you entered the program?
- Did you have a really good experience you can share?
- Did you have a bad experience you want to share?
- Is there any other information you’d like people to know that might be considering the services of this company?
It is important to understand when reading comments below that they are the opinions of the individual posters and may not be representative of the overall impression of all consumers that may have or have not used the student loan assistance and/or consolidation services of this company. But everyone does deserve to have an opportunity to express their opinion, even the debt relief company itself, be it good, bad, or indifferent.
- Two Arrested in Los Angeles for Their Roles in Hospice Fraud Conspiracy - December 3, 2021
- Three Operators of Financial Services Firm Charged and Arrested in Alleged $155 Million Investment Fraud Scheme - September 17, 2021
- Better Path Financial– Scam, Complaint, Review, Or Praise? - August 25, 2021
1 thought on “GreenStudent – Scam, Complaint, Review, or Praise?”
The Green Student is a rip off. I had to pay a $495 start up fee and I was told on the phone I would pay a monthly fee of $29. It was changed to $39 a monthly. When I called about it they said I signed a contract for the amount. They used my pin number to sign a contract. I would advise people to stay away for Green Student. The monthly fee you have to pay for ten years to them until they decide to get the rest of the loan forgiven. I was also told the government is going after Green Student for fraud.