Table of Contents
I’m back in the market for advertising letters and mailers (no emails) people receive promising some debt or credit help.
I’ve found the best way to protect consumers is to use real examples of offers they may be approached with.
By reviewing specific offers, people are receiving, I can use them as a tool to educate and warn others, so they don’t fall for it or understand the offer better before accepting it.
Think of this program as a real-world financial literacy tool.
Want to see more mailers I’ve reviewed as part of this program? Click Here.
How Much I Pay
At this time, I am paying the following amounts:
- Debt Relief Offers – $5
- Eliminate Your Debt
- Auto Loan Modification
- Debt Settlement
- Credit Counseling
- Debt Consolidation Loan
- Sue Your Mortgage Company
- Stop Foreclosure
- Reduce Your Student Loans
- And other similar offers
- Credit Card Offers – $0 right now
- Credit Repair Offers – $0 right now
- Debt Collection Notices – $0 right now
- Regular Junk Mail – You pay me $10. (Just kidding, I don’t want that stuff.)
I Pay Promptly Because I Hate to Be In Debt
In the past, I stopped the program simply because I became so overloaded. So this time, I’m making the process stricter but simpler. But once your submitted material is accepted, I will pay promptly.
I Will Make Every Attempt to Remove Personal Information Before I Publish
I keep my eyes open and remove personal information from material people send me like names, account numbers, addresses, etc. I always do my best to remove this information before publishing the material on the website.
However, to help protect consumers, I may, from time to time, forward mailers submitted that I accept and pay for to state, local, or federal regulators. If I forward those specifically to regulators, I will keep your personal information intact. They need to see it for their enforcement efforts.
I Love Simple. Don’t You
Here is how the new program works.
To minimize back-and-forth communications, if I need a mailer or not, I’m afraid I’ll have to shift a bit of responsibility on your end. Using the form below, you can upload your front and back well-scanned images of the mailer you received, including the envelope. If I don’t have it and will review it and will eventually publish it on the site (after removing your personal information), I will promptly pay the email address you give me via PayPal.
You will know if I used your piece because I will credit the name you gave me, and you will receive a PayPal payment from me for the piece. So there will be no surprises.
You send it in, and I need it – You Get Paid. Simple!
Keep in mind that I might get multiple scans of the same mailer, so just to be sure I have not received it or reviewed it on the site, please search the site using the search box at the top right.
- You can upload either good close-up photographs, scanned images, or PDF copies of the mailer using the form below.
- I prefer color scans of at least 150 DPI (dots per inch), where I can read all the printed words and images.
- I’ll need the front and back of the envelope and all internal pages that have any printing on them.
- Quality scanning gets noticed and paid first.
- If you can, zip the files into one zip file to upload.
- I only pay via PayPal. Period. Sorry to be so strict about that.
Charitable Donation Option
If you want your junk mail to do double good stuff, you can select the charitable donation option on the form below, and I will donate the money I would have paid you to a great non-profit group, AmeriCares.
I am not affiliated with them in any way. They do a lot of good and are highly rated. 97% of every donated dollar is used to support their efforts worldwide.
- Lexington Law Credit Repair Gets Hammered in Lawsuit Settlement. If You Sell Credit Repair – Wake Up! - August 28, 2023
- People That Got Scammed by Robocall Debt Relief Company Life Management Services of Orange County to Get Money Back - July 7, 2023
- Consumers Charged Illegal Student Loan Relief Fees to Get Some Scratch Back - July 7, 2023