MY CREDIT REPORT DEBT = >40,000 DOLLARS
I’M NOT SURE WHERE TO BEGIN TO PAY THIS DEBT OFF. I’M NOT SURE IF I’M READING MY CREDIT REPORT CORRECTLY. I’VE PAIDED OVER 1400.00 DOLLARS TO CREDIT SOLUTIONS BEFORE I REALLIZED I WAS WASTING MY MONEY.
Identifying who you owe is a relatively easy matter. Here is how I do it. It’s the best method.
- Get a copy of your consolidated credit report, not just a single bureau report. It needs to be a three bureau report. The consolidated credit report linked here is the one I use for myself.
- Using the information in the report use the debt snowball method of paying down the debt.
Regarding your issue with Credit Solutions, I would suggest that you contact them and speak to someone there and state what the goal is that you wanted to achieve with their assistance. The problem you might simply be facing is a communication misunderstanding. If they can’t help you achieve the goal that you wanted to achieve, then ask for a refund of money collected from you and not sent to creditors or used for services already provided to you.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
- Multi-Level Marketers and Others on Notice to Stop Misleading Consumers - October 26, 2021
- How Do I Get My Money Back From Burlington Financial Group? - October 26, 2021
- My Experience with LPG Coast Processing is Totally Unacceptable - October 26, 2021